Roasted Rosemary and Basil Cod Fish Recipe
Cod Fish Recipes Ingredients:
- 2 cod fillets
- 4 leaves fresh basil, minced
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 stem rosemary, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger root, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 leek (white part only), minced
- 1 medium white onion, minced
- 4 small stalks celery, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Marinate the cod fillets in a bowl with the salt, pepper, lemon juice, rosemary, basil, soy sauce and chives for half an hour.
In an oven-proof skillet with a lid, sauté the onion, leek, celery, garlic and ginger root until the onion is translucent. Add the fillets to this mixture and sear all over until lightly browned.
Remove from the heat and cover. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes. As with many baked fish recipes, this is great served with rice. Bring the rest of the marinade to the boil in the skillet and pour it over the cod fillets and rice.
Cod fish recipe: cod-fillets-with-mustard-tarragon-crumb