Easy Baked Cod Fish Recipe
Cod Fish Recipe Ingredients:
* 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
* 1 1/2 pounds cod fish fillets, thawed if frozen
* 3 tablespoons lemon juice
* 3 tomatoes, each cut into 4 wedges
* 3 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Cod Fish Recipe INSTRUCTIONS
First of all preheat oven to 400°. And then place sliced onion over bottom of a shallow baking dish. Arrange cod fish over onion and brush with the lemon juice. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
Bake cod fish for 15 minutes; remove from the oven. Arrange tomato wedges around cod fhsh and sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper. Sprinkle cheese evenly over fish. Return fish to oven and bake for 15 minutes longer, or until cod fish flakes easily with a fork and tomatoes are tender. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired. The cod fish recipe is ready to serves 4 persons...great taste...enjoy it !