A nice cod fish recipe to try !
- 1 pkg. (1 lb.) cod or any fish fillets, thawed
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. white horseradish
- 2 tbsp. chopped green onion
- Few drops Tabasco
- 1 pkg. (1 lb.) frozen potato rounds
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange fillets in serving size portions in 2 quart shallow baking dish.
To make sauce, combine soup, sour cream, onion, horseradish, Tabasco and paprika in small bowl. Spoon sauce over fish fillets, covering them completely. Top with frozen potato rounds.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. The cod fish recipe baked is ready to makes 4 servings. Enjoy it !